Thursday, December 15, 2016

preaching to myself

Today I need to vent. I need to scream. I have been feeling like that a lot lately. Going through a separation and divorce sucks. This one, (my second by the way) is difficult because the scenarios are reversed. I was left first, and now I'm the one leaving. This is a rough spot. I am weary of it. I don't recommend either spot to be honest with you because they both suck. I won't go into personal details out of respect. I will continue to take the high road. But I am facing some heartbreaking decisions, and lately they have been coming at me at a speed that I am battered by.

So I take all of my worries to God and I lay them at his feet , I let go of all the things that are overwhelming me and then I gain the strength to get by. To have mental energy. I had a friend on Facebook recently post about his struggles with depression and anxiety. I admired his admission and saying things that I could relate to like not wanting to get out of bed because thats when the anxiety begins. It takes focus and sometimes medication. just to get through a day without panic. That and lots of prayer.

Through it all I have received several blessings recently. I got a job, I got approved for MediCal so I can get free counseling and perscriptions, plus a few of my mates helped me out with my car and some legal advice and tax advice. It's great when friends are so helpful and knowledgeable in things I am not. These are all answers to my prayers.

I declare to God, I see these beautiful things and I thank you.

I am in the transition phase. the hardest phase, the one that comes with pain before something is rebirthed in me. the labor is strong. but the prize will be worth it.

I ask the Lord for a hedge of protection for the wounded hearts and the weary minds today.
Revive us again
We are strong because you are strong Lord
I am strong cause you are
Things are going to be fine, fine, fine
Amen

1 comment:

  1. You are stronger than you realize my friend. Your insights into self, powerfully relay the angst, and heartbreak in your fellow man. Joining you in prayer and claiming healing of spirit.

    ReplyDelete