Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bad-ass



    Have you ever seen that meme on Facebook,




Life is a ride. You have to ride it. Even if you don't like the kind of ride it is. It contains rollercoaster turns, drops, adrenaline, euphoria, terror, laughter and sometimes overwhelming emotion. Life: Parts of it are cool but some of it sucks.

I don't feel like being poetic or pretty in this blog on this particular evening. But in regards to me being a bad-ass, the time has come. 

God has been preparing me to put my faith to the test over this past year, whether I like it or not. But you better believe that after clawing my way through, and struggling with a major depressive disorder   I am seeing the light and I've had to reprogram my thought pattern. It's not about the ride, it's about how to make the best of it. It's about what I can learn from this and how am I gonna handle the next big hurdle. The answer isn't hard. We make it hard, but it's really easy. It's just faith. 

The mission: Kick cancers ass
Not only kicking ass but being peace filled at the same time. I don't feel the need to go into too much detail but some surgery is in my future, as well as possible chemo and radiation. Good news is that they caught it very early. It still stunned me. I was like "Really God?, what in the hell is next?" I was very angry for a couple days. I let God know that I think the whole thing is bullshit. It's not the road I would EVER pick, but it's life so I have no choice. But I can choose to be proactive and try to see the blessings that are about to come. I've claimed this one. It's over already. BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment